Although he's not entirely wrong, he brings up an interesting point. There is room for improvement. Just as there is no more "Wild West" in modern times, I believe the principles of Digital Citizenship will evolve into what may become "cyber laws' on how we interact with others online. There is always room for change, in everything we do. Improvements can always be made.
I believe that although right now digital citizenship lists what is more like guidelines than actual rules, or laws I believe they are important to follow because you are interacting with other people. Even something simple, such as using a bit-torrent to download music. Something so simple nobody thinks about. In reality you're not giving the songwriters the money they deserve, or if not deserve at least have the rights to.
Digital Citizenship principles are a necessity to everyday living, in what is becoming a more and more technology driven world. If not following these principles just using common sense is also a very effective way doing the right thing, not only digitally but in everyday life.
I believe that although right now digital citizenship lists what is more like guidelines than actual rules, or laws I believe they are important to follow because you are interacting with other people. Even something simple, such as using a bit-torrent to download music. Something so simple nobody thinks about. In reality you're not giving the songwriters the money they deserve, or if not deserve at least have the rights to.
Digital Citizenship principles are a necessity to everyday living, in what is becoming a more and more technology driven world. If not following these principles just using common sense is also a very effective way doing the right thing, not only digitally but in everyday life.

No comments:
Post a Comment